0

Confessions of a Youtube Addict

3,758 just since April 2008 + 403 from my old account =  4,161 videos watched.
Yup, I am truly addicted. As my friends know, I spend countless hours on Youtube watching pointless videos, but it is just so entertaining.  Youtube is a place full of so much creativity and excitement, no matter what you type in you're basically 100% guarantied a result. I don't so much spend time watching things like people hurt themselves or random lolcat things, I actually subscribe to peoples accounts that create very interesting and entertaining videos on a regular basis. Right now I am subscribed to 82 people, and I'll tell you about my favourites: 
AndrewBravener



AmazingPhil:

Smosh:

VlogCandy:

MattG124:

SXEPhill:


All of these people do creative and interesting but different videos, they make my day. There's a whole bunch more but they swear and what not on occasion seeing this is for school i thought i'd leave them out:_

0 comments:

Post a Comment